Newbie webmaster & newbie webmaster tips - Rank 3 on google ~ newbie webmaster

Monday, May 07, 2007

Newbie webmaster & newbie webmaster tips - Rank 3 on google

Little surprising me, I searched for newbie webmaster and newbie webmaster tips today on google.com and I found that http://newbiewebmaster.blogspot.com/ rank 3 amongst 1,180,000 and 1,660,000 other webs respectively.

Here is the two screenshots:





I did not do anything important to rank that high (although high is a relative meaning), since I made this blog about three years ago and I haven't got any clue how to get crawled by search engine specially google.com.
I found lately that blogging with blogger unfortunately not so easy, how to provide a different html <title>, how to add description in our page, how to add keywords etcetera is not solved till now.
Blogging with blogger is quite different from wordpress, with wordpress I can easily find plugins or hacking to add tag what I've written above.
So the result in google above is very surprising me

0 comments: