Taste the wine! ~ newbie webmaster

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Taste the wine!

Although I don't drink wine, I love the smell of both red wine and white wine so much. While other drink wine, I prefer smell it and let my mate drink it. For me, just from the wine's smell, I can taste it in my mind .. well of course the taste is not so accurate.


Talking about wineries and taste, TasteVine.com has developed a unique identifier for one's taste on certain wine called TasteID. With this ID, I bet you can get more accurate recommendation which are tailored uniquely just for you and suit your taste.


Unfortunately they are still developing their wine store, so I can't go further to their store and see what the wineries inventory is look like. But I bet when it is done with the development process, to find merlot or chardonnay is a piece of cake!

0 comments: